About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my motorcycle trip blog. Here you will find motorcycle trip reports primarily based in the State of Washington and Idaho. Born and raised in Washington I have over 50 years of motorcycle experience. Enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Dams!

It is about dam time to get some dams in Oregon.  I am am taking off on Friday afternoon and return on Saturday evening in time for spending Easter with my wife.  In about 36 hours I will bag the following dams:
Along the way I get to ride a road I have not been on before - most excellent.  The Oregon Motorcyclist is a great resource.

Here is my route down on Friday this includes the dam at  Mompano reservoir, point B on the map.

Here is my route my route back home.

Happy Easter and thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freezeout Saddle

During the first full week on October my lovely bride and I flew to Boston toured Boston for two days then drove north to tour New Hampshir...